Music Song Recommendation

Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I have to go with Simon & Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence" for quiet and thinking moods, and if you need a pick me up...like get up and look alive, Prince and the Revolution's "Let's Go Crazy".

Last edited:

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
I have to go with Simon & Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence" for quiet and thinking moods, and if you need a pick me up...like get up and look alive, Prince and the Revolution's "Let's Go Crazy".
Both excellent choices!
edit: I'm also quite fond of "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkle for quiet introspection.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I've watched both those movies, both brilliant, same as soundtrack.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Waaah...I never knew the songs you mentioned above and I'm very happy to get new references like this and definitely i will add to my playlist. Thanks a bunch!
I like alternative rock and rock ballad bands the most like cold play, muse, bonjovi, Aerosmith, Sting, MCR, and Linkin Park. They always in my playlist for a very long time. I listen to country and pop too.
If there are some more songs that you can recommend please tell me .

Reactions: Dangerspouse

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Oh wow! I love this beautiful song from Simon & Garkinfel. I remember my mother used to play this song at night but i never knew who the singer was and what the title was. It brings back the memories. You are the best! Thank you, Tina.
Added both songs!
If you have some more recommendation later, please tell me
Tina Boes

Reactions: Tina Boes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…