Spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hi @Christophe Berche !, Nice picture again :love: .
I tried yesteday to shoot insects and spiders- very small :D, with my new equipments= ringr tubs and Led lamp macro, in park.. , but feels like to a lot lo learning to working with to get best pictures :D Luckly I'm in right forum to imrpove my macro skills and get inspirations form best photograpers , as you :love:
I love your nature pictures @Christophe Berche :love:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 310
D

Deleted member 310

Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Flattery, i love it, i'm kidding ;)

Seriously you make very beautiful photos, I also learn through your eyes. I will do when I have a little time of explanations on the way in which I approach the photo, but that remains only my humble opinion, hoping to have a maximum of comments to evolve the discussion ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Flattery, i love it, i'm kidding ;)

Seriously you make very beautiful photos, I also learn through your eyes. I will do when I have a little time of explanations on the way in which I approach the photo, but that remains only my humble opinion, hoping to have a maximum of comments to evolve the discussion ;)

Dicussion about phots anad same about possiblity to talk about macros its only best way to learn :love: 🙏 , @Christophe Berche :love:. We can learn a lot everyone here from each others :)
I really want to improve my macro skills and anothers kind of photography. I have so lot learning still, plans and challange with.. now and in the furure :love::D
but we can go the same way together :love: . I bought today the premium, because I really love the forum and want to get more help and fun with.. , so useful everythink here ;), hope to only, Jack Jack will be able to improve Media as I got the suggestions today about ;) :D
I'll share more own picrures there too but want to see them in better quallity if it is possible ;) :D Or learn how to edit them that there look well to this time :D :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Deleted member 310