Your opinion? Springtime not far - Bees

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Sony A7iii, 90mm + extension tube, ISO 160, f/8, 1/160 sec, flash - manual, homemade pringles snoot and diffuser

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
@Jack I can imagine it would be in a big city like that. Only thing I can suggest and something that has helped me during this lockdown junk is abstract macro. Drops, bubble(s), smoke, common household items, not everyone's cup of tea but like they say "roll with the punches" ;)

I'm serious thinking to get into product photography. With insects I don't have enough patience, and I'm getting mad :D

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Yohanna_D Yohanna_D Thank you, that tree in the middle is a weeping cherry blossom tree, I'll be getting lots of bee photos come spring. I'll make sure to post some pics. If we had any Aussies from Queensland they would really show you paradise, been lucky to visit the area on a few occasions and it is beyond belief. Tropical heaven.

Jack Jack Go for it, its good fun, it's how i started with photography. Taking product shots for websites. Depending on the product it can involve a bit of tidying up on PS to polish things off and give them a little wow, but I like the editing too. Part of the fun I say

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
@Jack Go for it, its good fun, it's how i started with photography. Taking product shots for websites. Depending on the product it can involve a bit of tidying up on PS to polish things off and give them a little wow, but I like the editing too. Part of the fun I say

I think it is fun, and you can earn some money too.

Here are some examples which I've done:

Reactions: Chavezshutter