Wildlife Squirrel from Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Life in wild, images made outdoors in the wild, example wild animals, and tropic places. Showing the life of these animals in that way how they are living their lives.
EXIF
1/400s, f7.1, ISO 320
Olympus omd em 10mark III , tele zoom M Zuiko 75-300mm II .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Something for my dear nothern friend Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek ;) and why not for Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek .. ;) , as I know you both love Squirrels ;) ,and of course for all the forum's Macro Derie members 😛

Pictures taken in my practic place - Oulu, Hietasaari, Finland-.
Didn't edited a lot to keep the reall climat on the pictures... :)

Hope you like it :) ;) Althought birds there didn't like the Squirrel there, tried to bit him, however this time didn't took them nothing bad.. but Squirrels, althought looks sweet, aren't best friends of small birds.. o_O😳

P7150188.jpg

P7150189.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks guys Jack Jack and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉
The second one a bit cropped 🤭, I just want the reall climate of my work & practices place. There wooden cottages build in old ,Finnish style. I can share them later 😉

And for Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , yeah looks sweet but it is small monster too, I seen one, sad situation with them, they eat small birds eggs and chicks 🙄😒, and there is too much already in Oulu region.. sad truth..
But the model was cute and kind this moment I took pictures, but small birds really hated him there.. action was interesting there. As birds attacked the square there 😁

Reactions: Leraymurat

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So far we have the plaintain squirrel and the Finlayson’s squirrel here in Singapore. There are also many other species which are not common But so far i have seen these 2 types. Is it ok if I post it here?

sounds great, let's share yoyr pictures of squirrels, could be here 🙏 🤩, will nice to see them :)

Reactions: Jusri

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Jusri