Want critique St. Paul Cathedral Coin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon M50
Canon 100mm f2.8 L IS
f16
1/200
ISO 200

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I tried to decrease shadow, and black filter on LR and to add more vignette around, to hide all those particles. But you right, I need a proper velvet for that :D

Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Do you know, when i was young , my classroom and me gone to london for 4 days. the last day, teachers gave us free time, so my friends decided to go on shops. Me, i saw a group of persons, i decided to see why there is many people. I discuss with an old lady, and I told her why so many people, she told :"The queen may pass here wit her car". Ok , i don't know why people want to see that ... And, a great car arrived, stop in front of me, and ... who go out of the car , 1 meter front of me ? THE QUEEN ! OMG so lucky i'm ^^

Sounds exciting the story šŸ˜„šŸ™ you was very lucky šŸ˜„

Reactions: Greg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Do you know, when i was young , my classroom and me gone to london for 4 days. the last day, teachers gave us free time, so my friends decided to go on shops. Me, i saw a group of persons, i decided to see why there is many people. I discuss with an old lady, and I told her why so many people, she told :"The queen may pass here wit her car". Ok , i don't know why people want to see that ... And, a great car arrived, stop in front of me, and ... who go out of the car , 1 meter front of me ? THE QUEEN ! OMG so lucky i'm ^^
:D you should ask the queen for some money Greg Greg78340