Want critique The Birth of a flower

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
iso: 800
f/13
1/60 sec

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , In my view the top of the image is too bright, and at the bottom of the image a bit blur. I'm pretty sure MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie or rcorteschile rcorteschile will give you a better critiques. Apart from that isn't bad.

By the way. have you cropped the image ?
Hello, the picture is not cropped. I just changed the dimensions off the picture to square. The blur at the bottom, isn't that related to the Boketh?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello, the picture is not cropped. I just changed the dimensions off the picture to square. The blur at the bottom, isn't that related to the Boketh?

It is related to bokeh, but in my view you can have the subject more in focus. So far here is only the sharpness part in the image.

Annotation 2020-06-27 152439.png

That's only my opinion :)

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
The main thing that disturb me in this photo is color saturation that, according to me, is a bit too much. Flowers are, whatever they seems, not ever the most evident subject in photography. Every time I shoot a flower a try differents angles to found the better one. For this one I would have tried to place me on the top of the flower or a bit lower than you've done. But as already said it's just how I would do.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The main thing that disturb me in this photo is color saturation that, according to me, is a bit too much. Flowers are, whatever they seems, not ever the most evident subject in photography. Every time I shoot a flower a try differents angles to found the better one. For this one I would have tried to place me on the top of the flower or a bit lower than you've done. But as already said it's just how I would do.
I agree to MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie, the strong color saturation was first what I've noticed. It's nevertheless a great picture but can be improved.