Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I came across this great article in The Guardian on Animals of the North and I simply must share it with you. So please check out : Animals of the far North [HASH=1363]#theNorth[/HASH] [HASH=1909]#animals[/HASH] [HASH=10]#photography[/HASH] [HASH=774]#wildlife[/HASH]

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
My very freshness picture from Lightroom and social medias
Finland is country of thousand lakes, rivers and forests , he picture is so Finnish
View attachment 10925

PS, what with our post about the North created before? Greg Shchepanek
Thank you so very much for contributing to this most Special Place maybe someday when we get more Northern Members we can propose a Open Theme called The North? What do you think nataliaflejszar&Photo ? wishing members like HegeStensland would share some images of snowy landscapes and such.

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
I was told this place needed some more ice Lots of waters in Norway are now safe to walk on. And safe to photograph on This is some small and one bigger airbubble down in the ice.

There are always a danger with trusting the ice too much, even when it looks safe. There have been several people going through the ice this winter. I think most of them have made it back up alive, but not all... A guy in a tractor did not make it. In Oslo, the capital of Norway, the police want the people off the ice, after 7 people went through on one day. They all made it back up again.

1/80 sek. f/4 7,3 mm ISO 800 Olympus TG-6

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…