The oldest member(s) 😬

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Haha it's funny post Jack Jack ,and yes I've been still on the top of the list most active members here behind you even I wasn't active here for a while πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Oh I remember very well the beginning, especially the quarrels with Jack, do you remember? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I miss also the members from beginning that aren't active any more πŸ˜ͺ,with lot of them I'm in contact in social medias but some of them we missed forever....πŸ˜₯😫,especially Shaun from India, he was very active in the beginning, hope he has been well!
I would like to panos_adgr panos_adgr and Greg Greg And Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek back active here to forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹ and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 active as before 😁
We have been here lot of new members that are very nice, so worth to keep the forum active and meet people πŸ˜ƒ

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr and Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi everyone ! I know, I become the rarest member, but still very busy :p We are building a new roof on my future house lol. I remember my first year on the forum, I start become very active before joining Staff Team :) I hope the activity still good here :) I hope I will get more free time to come back here :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Haha it's funny post Jack Jack ,and yes I've been still on the top of the list most active members here behind you even I wasn't active here for a while πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Oh I remember very well the beginning, especially the quarrels with Jack, do you remember? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I miss also the members from beginning that aren't active any more πŸ˜ͺ,with lot of them I'm in contact in social medias but some of them we missed forever....πŸ˜₯😫,especially Shaun from India, he was very active in the beginning, hope he has been well!
I would like to panos_adgr panos_adgr and Greg Greg And Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek back active here to forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹ and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 active as before 😁
We have been here lot of new members that are very nice, so worth to keep the forum active and meet people πŸ˜ƒ

There's always room for new members. Glad that some old members are coming back to be active nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo (like yourself). Social media is not an forum, here you still can go back and check all your old posts and see how it was in the past. I miss Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , probably he is busy, and panos_adgr panos_adgr too.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone ! I know, I become the rarest member, but still very busy :p We are building a new roof on my future house lol. I remember my first year on the forum, I start become very active before joining Staff Team :) I hope the activity still good here :) I hope I will get more free time to come back here :)
Haha, welcome back. Glad you found a bit of time for off chatting here. How is your new home? When you finish, I'll definitely come to visit you πŸ˜…πŸ˜€

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Sounds great 🀩.yes we will return the activety form beginning one day πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ‘‹ I miss your activety Greg πŸ˜ƒ bonne journΓ©e πŸ€“.
Share pictures of your new house 😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
There's always room for new members. Glad that some old members are coming back to be active nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo (like yourself). Social media is not an forum, here you still can go back and check all your old posts and see how it was in the past. I miss Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , probably he is busy, and panos_adgr panos_adgr too.

In social medias you can check out your old posts also,I have my all old posts on Facebook 12years back πŸ˜ƒ. Hope to get the activety from beginning back to the forum πŸ€“

Reactions: Jack