Closed Theme theme : 29/04/2020--03/04/2020 - ZIPPER

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys....back with the theme thread. Once again I would request you to post your best shots of the theme subject.

The theme this time is "ZIPPER"

Zippers and ziplocks are found all around us. They are made of either metal or plastic. They form beautiful patterns whether opened or closed.

Request for macro photographs of Zippers. Use your creativity! All other rules as given in the rules and regulations will apply.

This theme is opened from today Wednesday till next Sunday.

Go for it!!!

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Even more so with my lack of macro lens on my camera lol just tried to take some with my phone and they are a disaster
request you to please try some more....you can get as creative as you want..

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
there you go...just started but my batteries went dead...Olympus, Macro 60 mm, f 11, flash 1/125, camera on focus rail, ISO 200, focus on nose of zipper....wanted to do different apertures, but no flash now :( ....stay healthy@all ( base edit in PS, and as I have no time for cloning= the dust stays on lol)

Attachments

• zipper_web25.jpg
    zipper_web25.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 10

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
there you go...just started but my batteries went dead...Olympus, Macro 60 mm, f 11, flash 1/125, camera on focus rail, ISO 200, focus on nose of zipper....wanted to do different apertures, but no flash now :( ....stay healthy@all ( base edit in PS, and as I have no time for cloning= the dust stays on lol)
great perspective for starters. the dust gives it a nice celestial look. I like the photo very much. very creative. The bokeh is nice too!

• Love
Reactions: SonjaD

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
great perspective for starters. the dust gives it a nice celestial look. I like the photo very much. very creative. The bokeh is nice too!
ty, yes the bokeh is the interesting bit, I think, that is why I wanted to do lower aperture, will try tomorrow again ;)

Reactions: Shan and Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.