Closed Theme theme : 29/04/2020--03/04/2020 - ZIPPER

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
So, got to ease some headaches lol...made over 400 version of a zipper, apropos visualisation, that what I made here was not really planned, it just evolved in the process...in a way it is easier to create bokeh in front of the object, but I made so many different version, I guess I have to sleep over them now...this abstract one is the one that fell of the shelve, that is why I chose it, to my surprise I like it in a way...sort of different with that tiny focus point and then some bokeh...I used about three light sources: one was my window in the background, 1 lamp to the side( normal lamp) and one ecternal diffused flash ( handheld and moving around for different results); edit basis in PS and some filter to change colouring and contrast a bit. Gosh, I need a zipper break now ha ha ( Olympus, f 4, 60 mm Macro, ratio in between 1:1.3 and 1:1 ), ISO 200, -1 E for flash and in general, shot in Av mode)...

Attachments

• zipper_abstract_25%.jpg
    zipper_abstract_25%.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
So, got to ease some headaches lol...made over 400 version of a zipper, apropos visualisation, that what I made here was not really planned, it just evolved in the process...in a way it is easier to create bokeh in front of the object, but I made so many different version, I guess I have to sleep over them now...this abstract one is the one that fell of the shelve, that is why I chose it, to my surprise I like it in a way...sort of different with that tiny focus point and then some bokeh...I used about three light sources: one was my window in the background, 1 lamp to the side( normal lamp) and one ecternal diffused flash ( handheld and moving around for different results); edit basis in PS and some filter to change colouring and contrast a bit. Gosh, I need a zipper break now ha ha ( Olympus, f 4, 60 mm Macro, ratio in between 1:1.3 and 1:1 ), ISO 200, -1 E for flash and in general, shot in Av mode)...
this is looking like some exotic jewellery. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous photograph and the process and the thought :)

Reactions: Natalie and Jack

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
this is looking like some exotic jewellery. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous photograph and the process and the thought :)
ah ty ;) glad you like it and yes it looks much more valuable now considering it is a cheap zipper , gold, I love gold ;)

Reactions: Jack

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
the theme zipper seems to be not that attractive ? Here something to laugh about, I discovered the zippo-robot, see the face, head, helmet, waving arms, it is very busy ...? Just for fun ;)

Attachments

• zippo-robot.jpg
    zippo-robot.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
the theme zipper seems to be not that attractive ? Here something to laugh about, I discovered the zippo-robot, see the face, head, helmet, waving arms, it is very busy ...? Just for fun ;)
alien!!

• Haha
Reactions: SonjaD
Status
Not open for further replies.