Twin flash, ring flash or what else?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi all together,

I would like to ask you to post your flash equipment, your diffusors and any kind of tutorial to build one.
There are a lot of informations in the web about this and I read a good artikel about the Meike MK-MT24 twin flash.

I'm especially interested to get more informations about flash light for focus stacking. I think you can only use continous light and no flash, right?

Let's discuss about it. I would also be happy to see some pictures of your equipment as well.

Thank you.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
https://www.digitarvike.fi/product/100598/linkstar-macro-led-ring-lamp-lsr-232 I have this one ring flash, bought exacly from this shop- Oulu photo shop.. ;) . quite cheap and working well.. , nothing bed to say, if we watch the price of.. I'm glad right now, usful and helpful.. and can be used too oudside camera because of own batteries.. ..
Olympus has own original too... šŸ˜ but is too expencive :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think that this topic is intersting for all of us and especially for me because I've never used a flash and want to get more information about this if you use it with focus stacking.

For me too ;) , because I think to buy something else in the future.., maybe any Godox flash... , becasue I can use it for portraits to.... and is great for olympus cameras...

Last edited:
Reactions: Karl
Status
Not open for further replies.