Your opinion? Wasp on the window

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
PS modifications is an art in itself, but has nothing to do with photography. In my opinion... I think it's amazing what people can do with it, but I'll stick to photography šŸ˜‰

It\s working great with LR classic CC :love: :love: :love: šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ , and with Camera RAW, of course :cool::cool::cool:

I love the softwars and woking on them ..
Adobe Creative cloud pacet :love::love::love:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
PS modifications is an art in itself, but has nothing to do with photography. In my opinion... I think it's amazing what people can do with it, but I'll stick to photography šŸ˜‰
That's a topic which I've discussed several times with my friends and my colleagues. When do basic adjustments ends and modifications start? I use PS often for increasing the micro contrast or to reduce the noise (which is easier for me than to use LR). A complete modification should be marked as this.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
That's a topic which I've discussed several times with my friends and my colleagues. When do basic adjustments ends and modifications start? I use PS often for increasing the micro contrast or to reduce the noise (which is easier for me than to use LR). A complete modification should be marked as this.
changing the composition as regards to the physical components in the composition (adding or subtracting components) fall in the realm of modifications IMHO

JeroenvW

Apr 11, 2020
I totally agree with you, but fortunately everyone is entitled to their own opinion šŸ˜Š It is however a bit of a blurry line...