Your opinion? Water drops on the spider's verb

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 1000 f4.0 .1.125s single shot

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not bad nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , but image quality is very low, have you copied from facebook ?

no, I uplouded the picture from my computer, but in the picture is just noice, but is strange becuase originally, or even in FB sane picture don't looks so bad.. The forum webide just optimaze a lot the pictute, and as the background is just so simply.. so the webside eat the pixels of it.. is because the picture looks like it,sadly as it is really exciting , abstract, minimalism picture with beautiful background... ;) it was hard to take the picture as it.. the water drop was so small and the spider webside.. was very hard to get focus on it..
bbut thanks for your opinion Jack Jack ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
no, I uplouded the picture from my computer, but in the picture is just noice, but is strange becuase originally, or even in FB sane picture don't looks so bad.. The forum webide just optimaze a lot the pictute, and as the background is just so simply.. so the webside eat the pixels of it.. is because the picture looks like it,sadly as it is really exciting , abstract, minimalism picture with beautiful background... ;) it was hard to take the picture as it.. the water drop was so small and the spider webside.. was very hard to get focus on it..
bbut thanks for your opinion Jack Jack ;)

I checked other images uploaded and the image quality isnā€™t affected . Thatā€™s really weird . Is those lens flare meant to be there like this ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I checked other images uploaded and the image quality isnā€™t affected . Thatā€™s really weird . Is those lens flare meant to be there like this ?

On iPhone screen the picture looks well .
On biggest screens can see some of noise, maybe I added too much sharpness in Lr and it bring the sharpness noise and image quality isn't we... šŸ¤”. But I can see after zooming the picture- original on my PC ... si not so bad.. šŸ˜‰

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Even if the picture is a bit noisy, it is really great in itself and the idea behind it nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I like especially the bokeh and the colors from green to yellow with the fantastic drop n the middle. Please show us more of those pictures!