Weekends Discussions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone. This topix should cover weekend discussions, plans, a general chit chat about weekend.

Any weekend plans? Any shooting plans?

Personally, depending on how good the weather will be. During the winter, weather in London is depressing.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi ^^ always busy this time , no time to go out (lockdown) with my camera ... I hope i will get more free time but I don't think so ><

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Even me, not really a lot of time to go out , especially wea here is depressing, but I have time for discussion here on forum anyway. I know , the weekend is gone already and next week will start . But hope more free time next weekend .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Didn't spot any Grosbeaks this weekend just ran into a bunch of squirrels.
View attachment 9602

He was expecting something from you I think, maybe some food. I don't know if you saw, but there is a video where a squirrel is looking for water and a guy give the water, and squirrel starts to drink water from the bottle. Funny video, but in same time, sad a bit.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
How nice to see that some of us can go out!
Unfortunately here in Greece the situation after 2 weeks of lockdown is not yet improved. So we cannot go out. We can go for a walk in terms of personal exercise, by sending an sms but you cannot go that far. It is a bit cold also.
I spent the weekend with my uncle who was a former professional photographer and a excited hobbyist, having nice time, discussing about photography, gear and art as always. My poor aunt... I wonder how she can stand us, hearing us discussing all the time about the same topics... šŸ˜„ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
How nice to see that some of us can go out!
Unfortunately here in Greece the situation after 2 weeks of lockdown is not yet improved. So we cannot go out. We can go for a walk in terms of personal exercise, by sending an sms but you cannot go that far. It is a bit cold also.
I spent the weekend with my uncle who was a former professional photographer and a excited hobbyist, having nice time, discussing about photography, gear and art as always. My poor aunt... I wonder how she can stand us, hearing us discussing all the time about the same topics... šŸ˜„ :ROFLMAO:

I head about that sms thing, how it works ? In my opinion thatā€™s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I head about that sms thing, how it works ? In my opinion thatā€™s a joke.

When we want to go out we have to send an sms that is no charge to a 5 digit number.
In the sms we write out name and address and we choose one of 6 Numbers that each number is a reason that we go out.
For example, when we want to go for shopping we dial '2 name address', for exercise '6 name address' and then comes an answering sms with which we can go out. We need this number in case of police inspection us a justification of going out during lockdown.
This is a measure mostly to monitor population movement during lockdown. It is not that strict this time like in spring and people are less conservative.
In case you work you need a paper that is provided by the employer / company that also has time of going and returning from work, that justifies the purpose of movement in case of control. I've been going to and coming back from work the last 2-3 weeks and nobody has checked me until know.
These are measures mostly to adjust population movement in relation to lockdown.
We also have prohibition of movement from 21.00 to 5.00. But if you need something like let's say to go to a kiosk you can send an sms and move.

• Wow
Reactions: Jack