Weekends Discussions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
When we want to go out we have to send an sms that is no charge to a 5 digit number.
In the sms we write out name and address and we choose one of 6 Numbers that each number is a reason that we go out.
For example, when we want to go for shopping we dial '2 name address', for exercise '6 name address' and then comes an answering sms with which we can go out. We need this number in case of police inspection us a justification of going out during lockdown.
This is a measure mostly to monitor population movement during lockdown. It is not that strict this time like in spring and people are less conservative.
In case you work you need a paper that is provided by the employer / company that also has time of going and returning from work, that justifies the purpose of movement in case of control. I've been going to and coming back from work the last 2-3 weeks and nobody has checked me until know.
These are measures mostly to adjust population movement in relation to lockdown.
We also have prohibition of movement from 21.00 to 5.00. But if you need something like let's say to go to a kiosk you can send an sms and move.

That's really odd. Luckily here in UK there is no such of requirements to go out or shopping when needed.

If you want to go for a walk, can you?

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
That's really odd. Luckily here in UK there is no such of requirements to go out or shopping when needed.

If you want to go for a walk, can you?
Yes we can go for a walk.
We send number 6 name and address sms and we can go out for a walk.
But not between 21.00 to 5.00 in the morning.
The situation is a bit hard. Almost all the emergency rooms in the country are filled with critical condition patients. We have about 100 deaths daily that it is said to be of corona virus. They try to cut of the second wave of infection rate growth with these measures.
The numbers seem to be steady but high. They say that from the 7th of December the measures will loosen but nothing is certain. Economy is struggling. I believe that after this lockdown the consequences will be severe for many small businesses. A friend of mine who has a small hairdressing shop owns 24.000€ from the last lockdown. And now he is in the second....
I hope the best for all the people.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes we can go for a walk.
We send number 6 name and address sms and we can go out for a walk.
But not between 21.00 to 5.00 in the morning.
The situation is a bit hard. Almost all the emergency rooms in the country are filled with critical condition patients. We have about 100 deaths daily that it is said to be of corona virus. They try to cut of the second wave of infection rate growth with these measures.
The numbers seem to be steady but high. They say that from the 7th of December the measures will loosen but nothing is certain. Economy is struggling. I believe that after this lockdown the consequences will be severe for many small businesses. A friend of mine who has a small hairdressing shop owns 24.000€ from the last lockdown. And now he is in the second....
I hope the best for all the people.

Here, from next week lockdown will finish. Its hard during this time. I think a lot of people struggle now, both financially and emotionally. But let's hope for the best.

There is an other weekend ahead. Any plans?

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Here, from next week lockdown will finish. Its hard during this time. I think a lot of people struggle now, both financially and emotionally. But let's hope for the best.

There is an other weekend ahead. Any plans?

It is said that from the 7th of December we will have a partial lockdown stop. We will see. Things are still fluid. Emergency rooms are still full of people fighting with the virus, plus the emotional and psychological pressure for the majority of the population.

Unfortunately I have no plans Jack for this weekend. There aren't many things that I can do. I'm feeling bored a bit because I would really like to go for an excursion to take some photos. I would be happy if I could only visit the botanic garden which is 15 minutes by car from my home but i cannot.
As I've said before the good thing is that in this lockdown I'm working and I'm being creative and productive.

Are you having any plans for the weekend?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It is said that from the 7th of December we will have a partial lockdown stop. We will see. Things are still fluid. Emergency rooms are still full of people fighting with the virus, plus the emotional and psychological pressure for the majority of the population.

Unfortunately I have no plans Jack for this weekend. There aren't many things that I can do. I'm feeling bored a bit because I would really like to go for an excursion to take some photos. I would be happy if I could only visit the botanic garden which is 15 minutes by car from my home but i cannot.
As I've said before the good thing is that in this lockdown I'm working and I'm being creative and productive.

Are you having any plans for the weekend?

Unfortunately we can't do nothing regarding these restrictions which has been put in place. We have to obey them.

Not really big plans 😅. Maybe some shopping, there is not much going on here in London. All events which I use to go every year like winter wonderland has been cancelled. Maybe I will try to go Central London, to see Christine Tree. Apart from that, nothing special. Even weather is not greatest and a bit depressing.