What are you doing now?😉😁 . Me just shooting nightscapes.. and what about you?😉

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would do the same as Greg Greg as long as it's only a cold. But mostly I'm too lazy to go outside at night or in the evening because that mostly the time where I spend my time with my gf or (if she has night shift) to sit in front of my laptop to surf a bit in our forum or edit some new pictures.

Night sceneries shooting is interesting and needs time, that you don't need to wake up early.. but enjoying the beauti of nights and night's quiet, especially star skies, it's just great therapy same 🥰🤩
I 've been learning star trail techniques, it's very exciting, as discovering something new the move of our Earth. It's same exciting as macro Photography, lot of people never see the beauti of nights and how lot stars we have on the sky and that our Earth is moving and stars same ..
I need share some of pictures with you when I find time 😉

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
You are lucky ^^ If I wan't to try this, I must take my car for arround 20 minutes to find a place without too much light ... That's why I didn't try for now

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
YES you need to give a try Greg Greg and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :geek: , it's not so har , i you have good tripod and ''Live composition'' '' Live time'' functions in your camera ;). and i shooted close my home too, - city, no problem with some of lighting, as you can reduce the lighting from your pictures, if you shoot RAW - Lightroom, photoshop do it well for you, so camera and rest editing softwers :geek::love:

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
I try to fight against an invasion of wild boars on my land; it destroys everything: fences, cultivation, it stirs the whole earth to look for food and it causes a lot of damage:mad::mad:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I try to fight against an invasion of wild boars on my land; it destroys everything: fences, cultivation, it stirs the whole earth to look for food and it causes a lot of damage:mad::mad:
That sounds terrible isulanu isulanu. I Germany we don't have many boars in our forests. Never have heard about an invasion with so many of them.