What are you doing now?😉😁 . Me just shooting nightscapes.. and what about you?😉

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
That sounds terrible isulanu isulanu. I Germany we don't have many boars in our forests. Never have heard about an invasion with so many of them.
in fact, they increasingly flee the bush and forests where they are hunted, to take refuge near the seaside and villas, where it is difficult to hunt them and where they find food without too many problems (well for them ) ... I am in a villa, not too far from the sea :) ... same problem as with polar bears ... but hey, I still prefer to deal with wild boars:sneaky:

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
isulanu isulanu Helix_2648 Helix_2648 let me share a video:
Boars

This spring I found a badgers den, equipped it with a trail cam and found that it's active. Tried to film them, well what I got was the biggest boar I've ever seen staring at me while I was sitting in a camping chair in twilight in the middle of the forest. Got out of there asap.

Otherwise, I'm going hiking with a friend today. I live close to/in a large reserve area, lots of stuff to see, today a bog/Marsh. Will try to get some landscapes and a few macros if I find interesting specimens.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
isulanu isulanu Helix_2648 Helix_2648 let me share a video:
Boars

This spring I found a badgers den, equipped it with a trail cam and found that it's active. Tried to film them, well what I got was the biggest boar I've ever seen staring at me while I was sitting in a camping chair in twilight in the middle of the forest. Got out of there asap.

Otherwise, I'm going hiking with a friend today. I live close to/in a large reserve area, lots of stuff to see, today a bog/Marsh. Will try to get some landscapes and a few macros if I find interesting specimens.

Looking forward, have a nice weekend;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm editing pictures made 3 days ago.. I had exciting macro shootings this day 🤩. There is still lot of exciting pictures. 😉😇
I'll share more later 😄. Maybe tomorrow or still that evening I'll shoot more new macros

I'm feeling like my macro inspirations and motivations are back 🤩😆😅

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm editing pictures made 3 days ago.. I had exciting macro shootings this day 🤩. There is still lot of exciting pictures. 😉😇
I'll share more later 😄. Maybe tomorrow or still that evening I'll shoot more new macros

I'm feeling like my macro inspirations and motivations are back 🤩😆😅

Can't wait to see some of your images nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ;)