What are you doing today? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
For me the day was passed working since 8am to 19pm and returning home with climatisation because of the 32ยฐC outside I had lunch with my wife and my 3 years old daughter. And now we've got a big storm with a lot of wind, rain, lightnings and thunder as well. Bad weather for both insects and photographers...

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
View attachment 5472
So here is my answer on the picture ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I've been tried still same techniques as before. I I shooted lot of exciting pictures yesterday in the night and the last night again.. - handheld techniques trying.. I try to merge the sarjas make by focus braketing and stacking settings in camera.. and now I want to see the effect and see what I can still do better next time....
My laptop has been hard work today with Lightroom and Photoshop-in same time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคญ

Glad that Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek is here too ๐Ÿ˜‰. One of my this techniques teachers ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคญ with MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie in Last time my best teachers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Effect of this I'll share so soon as possible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

So Greg Greg78340 , from the forum we can get good teachers of any techniques we need ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jack Jack waiting forward for your insects and flowers ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜
You can be sure that focus stacking hand held is sometimes, especially at the beginning, a lot of work in post processing for most of time a few nice results. But when you manage to get a good result, satisfaction is amplified by all passed disappointments. So training is hard but the goal is wonderful. Never forget that.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I tried my new flash today and just I'm checking the quality of the pictures. Before I started my walk I prepared a flash diffuser based on a Pringles box. :)

We had also 30ยฐC but I was lucky to find some lovely insects.

Sounds geat Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ๐Ÿ˜‡ ,
what about my picture that I send you today? ๐Ÿ˜‚. Exciting, what you get with the picture ๐Ÿ˜

We just have so lot of fun on the forum together and lot of supports too ๐Ÿคฉ each others! It's really unique! And makes the forum standing out from another ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
For me the day was passed working since 8am to 19pm and returning home with climatisation because of the 32ยฐC outside I had lunch with my wife and my 3 years old daughter. And now we've got a big storm with a lot of wind, rain, lightnings and thunder as well. Bad weather for both insects and photographers...

Luckily you are safe there I hope! MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie, here we had yesterday small storm.. but luckily not so bad in all .. in Poland has been bad situation with the storm again, I've seen pictures from there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Here in Oulu is quite safe, only sometime can be really big wind, that almost everything fly on my balcony ๐Ÿคญ
I live really close of the sea and river.. and not big forests close.. so it just wonderful life close the sea ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ and in winter sometimes is really cold here ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Luckily you are safe there I hope! MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie, here we had yesterday small storm.. but luckily not so bad in all .. in Poland has been bad situation with the storm again, I've seen pictures from there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Here in Oulu is quite safe, only sometime can be really big wind, that almost everything fly on my balcony ๐Ÿคญ
I live really close of the sea and river.. and not big forests close.. so it just wonderful life close the sea ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ and in winter sometimes is really cold here ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ
I think that tomorrow morning I'll need to spend time outside to catch everything that wind will have blown away...

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can be sure that focus stacking hand held is sometimes, especially at the beginning, a lot of work in post processing for most of time a few nice results. But when you manage to get a good result, satisfaction is amplified by all passed disappointments. So training is hard but the goal is wonderful. Never forget that.

Thank you so lot MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie for supporting me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—. And very good thing , we can talk on the forum too ,not only on the FB, so glad you wanted to return to the forum too, and you are now the new Mentor, best Mentor of shooting insects ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ•ท๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿ“ธ. It is so great that you want to support another photographers too ! It's just so wonderful thinking and I appreciate your love to insects too ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ it is so "infectious" I don't know, is it right word here ๐Ÿคญ maybe Jack Jack can help here ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‰. But I hope you understand what I mean ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ท.
I'll upload best effects I get for and some of ๐Ÿ•ท especially for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ from ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
I just need to do it ready ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคญ

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Sounds geat Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ๐Ÿ˜‡ ,
what about my picture that I send you today? ๐Ÿ˜‚. Exciting, what you get with the picture ๐Ÿ˜

We just have so lot of fun on the forum together and lot of supports too ๐Ÿคฉ each others! It's really unique! And makes the forum standing out from another ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, i've received it but still haven't had time to give it a try. I was busy because I has to test my flash and my new diffusor.

Status
Not open for further replies.