What booking website are you using ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. that's off topic question here. I was wondering what other using for bookings when travelling to other countries. As I want to plan some trips, and it's good to know others opinions too. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi. that's off topic question here. I was wondering what other using for bookings when travelling to other countries. As I want to plan some trips, and it's good to know others opinions too. :)

really good topic Jack Jack , useful in my profssion :ROFLMAO: :cool:
If you want to trave to Finland contact with me :D
I have some of ideas for the summer to do own services for my future clients..:unsure:, own webside when my cliends can book everything.. will be my goal in the future :cool::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
own \\ booking website\\, intresting, how lot of money I\ll need to spend to create own one.. and how lot of knowlage and patiences needs if I would like to do it quite itself.. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
My colleague and me booked a trip to Bilbao with Airbnb which worked fine. So I can recommend this plattform.
But because of Corona and the repair costs for my car I cannot book a trip this year. But nevertheless I was able to buy my new camera and a lot of new equipment. Better than nothing.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
My colleague and me booked a trip to Bilbao with Airbnb which worked fine. So I can recommend this plattform.
But because of Corona and the repair costs for my car I cannot book a trip this year. But nevertheless I was able to buy my new camera and a lot of new equipment. Better than nothing.

so how does Airbnb works, is that safe ?
[automerge]1589646997[/automerge]
why you think to choose this webside from anothers? :)

A lot of friends was recommended me this website

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
so how does Airbnb works, is that safe ?
[automerge]1589646997[/automerge]

A lot of friends was recommended me this website

I think , it deppnd still where do you want go for travel, what would you like to do there, how lot of money spend on..., small buisnesses can do for you better servises , like the biggests :ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Small businesses wants your money from pocket. For me I prefer to travel cheap. :)

yeah but the small businesses do for you all best,and of course there is too possiblity to take to you cheap and good travel, they do for you all wishes to make you happy šŸ˜ šŸ™

Status
Not open for further replies.