What booking website are you using ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
so how does Airbnb works, is that safe ?

It'smore or less the same as booking a hotel but it's an apartment or a house from a private person.
The apartment which we had was very spacious, clean and cheaper than a hotel. Airbnb organises everything and also gets the money from you.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
They do everything to keep you happy if you have money :)

Yes, but in better way as the biggests 🤣. It's depends still who keeps the business and how 🤣. And is too good to get a chance to small business.. they are like the forum 😎😁.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It'smore or less the same as booking a hotel but it's an apartment or a house from a private person.
The apartment which we had was very spacious, clean and cheaper than a hotel. Airbnb organises everything and also gets the money from you.

Then I will probably give a try with them on my trip.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
July or August, but I will see the situation with COVID-19

Jack Jack , I think the summer can be still hard to travel somewhere.. I would like to Poland in Beginning of August but I don't know it can be able to go to another country this time.. but we will see 😎👌 then ✈ will fly again..
Where would you like to travel, when will possible? Do you have already any plans for? 😎

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The life partner of a friend comes from Poland. Must be a very beautiful and friendly country. I was never there (exept of some visits 20km behind the border) but would like to see it.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The life partner of a friend comes from Poland. Must be a very beautiful and friendly country. I was never there (exept of some visits 20km behind the border) but would like to see it.

Germans turists like to visit Poland , there is a lot of them, and it\s because Poland is cheap-there is not euro, only own złoty, its 1€= 4.20(about) złoty, you can buy there more for your money.., and it's so close that you can travel easy by car, if only the boards will open again.. , and lot of beautifl places to visit..
I want to visit German one day, that is country of the best sport horses in the world,and great horse riders.. 😻, there is lot of places I want to visit.. :):love: .
Trip around the world to visit best horse stables.. it will be wonderful.. :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.