What booking website are you using ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Welcome! You have been invited by Jack to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
so how does Airbnb works, is that safe ?

It'smore or less the same as booking a hotel but it's an apartment or a house from a private person.
The apartment which we had was very spacious, clean and cheaper than a hotel. Airbnb organises everything and also gets the money from you.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
They do everything to keep you happy if you have money :)

Yes, but in better way as the biggests 🤣. It's depends still who keeps the business and how 🤣. And is too good to get a chance to small business.. they are like the forum 😎😁.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It'smore or less the same as booking a hotel but it's an apartment or a house from a private person.
The apartment which we had was very spacious, clean and cheaper than a hotel. Airbnb organises everything and also gets the money from you.

Then I will probably give a try with them on my trip.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
July or August, but I will see the situation with COVID-19

Jack Jack , I think the summer can be still hard to travel somewhere.. I would like to Poland in Beginning of August but I don't know it can be able to go to another country this time.. but we will see 😎👌 then ✈ will fly again..
Where would you like to travel, when will possible? Do you have already any plans for? 😎

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The life partner of a friend comes from Poland. Must be a very beautiful and friendly country. I was never there (exept of some visits 20km behind the border) but would like to see it.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The life partner of a friend comes from Poland. Must be a very beautiful and friendly country. I was never there (exept of some visits 20km behind the border) but would like to see it.

Germans turists like to visit Poland , there is a lot of them, and it\s because Poland is cheap-there is not euro, only own złoty, its 1€= 4.20(about) złoty, you can buy there more for your money.., and it's so close that you can travel easy by car, if only the boards will open again.. , and lot of beautifl places to visit..
I want to visit German one day, that is country of the best sport horses in the world,and great horse riders.. 😻, there is lot of places I want to visit.. :):love: .
Trip around the world to visit best horse stables.. it will be wonderful.. :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.