What have you got ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
The 7-14 mm is great but expensive and quite large and has a convex lens so that no filters can be placed on it.

Mm, sounds interesting, I would like to try the lens before I'll buy it 🤭. Sadly you live so far Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek 🤭🤭
Interesting is wide angle of the lenses! Could be great for northern lights, as they need good wide angle lens-if they are so big, as this I shooted last time in autumn-it was very high storms on the sun!
And for panoramas I think, would be able to get all views for one picture and didn't need to play with merging them after.. as I need to do usually 🤭😃

I'll borrow some of Olympus pro lenses from my friends - as I'll have wedding to shooting and want to try some of lenses I haven't still but want to buy one day 🤭😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 5521
Here is some of my equipments 😄 that I 've been used a lot last time.. , and some of new as tripod, raily, bag, on the picture still Olympus OMD em 10markIII, 60mm + external tubes and ring flash..
I have some of lenses too.. I can write about later 😉🤣

I want to Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek equipments 🤩😁. Great collection you have 🤩🤩. Some of lenses is on my shopping list, when I 'll have just money again to spend on photography 🤭
How do you like the 7mm lens? Do you have pictures taken with this lens using? 😉😊
Would be wonderful to shoot northern lights 🤩🤩

what you got attached to the lens in the image nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.