What is in your plans on the summer? :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Nothing special at the moment, I'm waiting to see what will be further with current world situation. I'm pretty sure that no one wants to risk own health by travelling around.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Nothing special at the moment, I'm waiting to see what will be further with current world situation. I'm pretty sure that no one wants to risk own health by travelling around.

Yes, Jack Jack , own risk, but too and esecially the older people and this '' risk group'' around of us, for them the virus is so dangerous.. :(

I have too hard, because I would be travel to Poland in beginning of August- my sister wedding will be, that was changed the date from the May to the August.. but sadly no planes at the moment and the secound problem is when I would be back to Finland, I'll working with people and too with seniors.. by summer and atumn.. , so it can be very big risk still to travel and retourn back.. but I think there will not possible still to travel, the plents will able in september, and looks to be only by moment.. or they still don't know how it will be possible..
But we need to hope in Christmas will over and possible to travel.. so we need to wait for better moment for travel to see own family...

But is still al lot to do here in Oulu for me ;) and travel in Finland to any beautiful, nature place, not need to be far.. will be possible soon.. ;) and shooting lot of pictures, especially practic the extrime macros :love:, and anothers.. ;) . So, no bad in all ;).
I've been already starting ''coronavirus'' holliday here ;), by month.. after them will start practics and lot of work in July :D

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, I have in my plans to travel to France this summer , but someone said if I do go there, I will need to stay in quarantine 14 days, which means all my holidays are gone for nothing, then when to come back to UK, need to stay home 14 days. But I will see, maybe this will change soon.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, I have in my plans to travel to France this summer , but someone said if I do go there, I will need to stay in quarantine 14 days, which means all my holidays are gone for nothing, then when to come back to UK, need to stay home 14 days. But I will see, maybe this will change soon.

Now is hard to go for any travel Jack Jack :oops:, the virus is just still dangerous :confused:. and I think is everywhere.. people here in Oulu just are cerful althought here situation is quite good but people just don't want to get risk and people still don't want to go to meet another people, prefer to stay home..

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Now is hard to go for any travel Jack Jack :oops:, the virus is just still dangerous :confused:. and I think is everywhere.. people here in Oulu just are cerful althought here situation is quite good but people just don't want to get risk and people still don't want to go to meet another people, prefer to stay home..

Yeah, but for how long you can locked down home ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, but for how long you can locked down home ?

Just true Jack Jack , I\m feeling to be very tired of the pandemic as I think lot of people in the world :( , every plans are just mixet.. need to be thniking again in new way.. . we can\t be sure anything, can\t take plans , just waiting on the future what still happen, and try to retourn a bit to normall live , because we need to try do something.. o_O

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Just true Jack Jack , I\m feeling to be very tired of the pandemic as I think lot of people in the world :( , every plans are just mixet.. need to be thniking again in new way.. . we can\t be sure anything, can\t take plans , just waiting on the future what still happen, and try to retourn a bit to normall live , because we need to try do something.. o_O

I’m pretty sure that everyones plans are ruined because of this pandemic. I still remain Positive regarding some holidays , but we will see.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I’m pretty sure that everyones plans are ruined because of this pandemic. I still remain Positive regarding some holidays , but we will see.

European union suggest open borders.. so soon can be possible to travel..but it is so safe as they suppose? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.