What is in your plans on the summer? :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm not sure what to do since my girlfriend changed her job and we're still not clear about our holidays. Not sure if we can take our holiday together. Apart from that I had to pay a lot of money in some car repairs and have not much money left for a flight or something like that.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I saw on news , that people already travelling to Greece and other European countries, but yes, might not be safe .

But maybe people who have reservations done before will travel and the people that need to travel to see own family..
But if don't need to travel I think better stay home and wait for better moment..🤔

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I think a lot of people will struggle financially too because of virus. I was planning to go Paris this summer, but im not sure now

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think a lot of people will struggle financially too because of virus. I was planning to go Paris this summer, but im not sure now

And when you think to go to visit your family in California Jack Jack? Travel to USA may be not able as soon 😬😳 or to another countrys out of Europe 😬😷🤒🤕🤧🥵🥶

Status
Not open for further replies.