What is your plans on the weekend ? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
My gf must work on weekend. So I'll use the evening to work on my new pictures. Apaprt from that I'll met some colleagues today. One of them has a bottle of wine from which I should taste. I'm really excited to taste it with some good music and incense sticks.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
My gf must work on weekend. So I'll use the evening to work on my new pictures. Apaprt from that I'll met some colleagues today. One of them has a bottle of wine from which I should taste. I'm really excited to taste it with some good music and incense sticks.

This isn't bad plan at all Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :D

About me, I don't know yet nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I usually don't make plans, they just don't happen :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Sounds good Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;), I'm waiting for your new pictures on the forum ;) and have a nice wine tasting with your friends ;)
What music do you listen there in Germany , what is the mostly popular ? ;)
I like Germans Power metal music ;) 🤟

and Jack Jack ,do you think to work on the webside this time? 🤭;):LOL: . you can try to shoot some of pictures ;)

Itself, I'll have busy weekend and the next week, as tomorrow just the wedding- I'm quite ready for it , just some of work stil to do today beffore it ;), I'm exciting about the pro lenses and flash I'll have from my friedns borrow for this time, lovely Olympus lenses 🤩🙏 _I have lovely photo friends here in Oulu :) , they mostly keep me in the city ;) :D
Sunday, I don't know still depends how tired I will after the wedding ;), maybe I'lll try the mayfles and try to go closer of them :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.