What is your plans on the weekend ? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
do you prefer havy and big equipments as small and nice to use? ;) :ROFLMAO:
I still can't understand what is so speciall in Canon brand ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im just used to it, is not the brand makes the photographer, but photographer does make the brand :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Im just used to it, is not the brand makes the photographer, but photographer does make the brand :)

ok, I understand, but it is still not best answer for :ROFLMAO: , Jack Jack, I know so lot of photographers that changed Canon and Nikon for Olympus and are very happy with , so maybe Olympus can make you more happy photographer too my friend ;) .
Olympus just brand that change people ;) Itsef I will not change the brand so far as I'll not need to do it, and I have only original Olympus lenses for this time ;) :D, althought my friend like Panasonic lenses too - they work well with olympus cameras.. ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
ok, I understand, but it is still not best answer for :ROFLMAO: , Jack Jack, I know so lot of photographers that changed Canon and Nikon for Olympus and are very happy with , so maybe Olympus can make you more happy photographer too my friend ;) .
Olympus just brand that change people ;) Itsef I will not change the brand so far as I'll not need to do it, and I have only original Olympus lenses for this time ;) :D, althought my friend like Panasonic lenses too - they work well with olympus cameras.. ;)

Everyone has it's own preferences nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So... what about your plans on the weekend guys ? ;) .Do you think to go shoot macros? ;)

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Oh my god, Saturday, my wife purpose me to take my 2 daughter with her to let me go alone ! So I think i'll go to the forest take some picture !!!! I hope the weather will be clear ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.