What would you expect ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello again everyone. I would like to ask what are your expectations from this site, what you like here and what you don’t , if so, where and how we or ai should improve or change, or make changes.

Personally , want to keep this site alive and interesting for everyone to come back.

Waiting fo everyone’s opinion, feedback, suggestions or criticism.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Jack Jack ! ;)
For me the forum already is really enjoyeble and I've been jsut supprised about, how you improve the forum!, two months just gone when I joined here ;) . At the moment the acticity is nicely, the new features work well.., really nice people around of the world with same love to the photography and nature 🤩
as @Christophe Berche has noiced I invest a lot of time to the forum, maybe too much 😁:ROFLMAO:, only this one problem at the moment..in the forum I can easy spend all days.. if only activity is already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Thanks a lot for you Jack Jack !! again and again,, a
nd of course for all people here, because eveyone bring here someting to the forum, as just by to be and share beautiful pictures and the pictures with impoving.. not all need to be perfect ;) we just learning! and own trick, knewlage... internationallity ;) .
so, great job and lot of thanks for everyone ! ;)

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello again everyone. I would like to ask what are your expectations from this site, what you like here and what you don’t , if so, where and how we or ai should improve or change, or make changes.

Personally , want to keep this site alive and interesting for everyone to come back.

Waiting fo everyone’s opinion, feedback, suggestions or criticism.
Hello,
What I like about the site. Like I Said before the membres are realy trying to help each other in à way that I appriciate. The way you can become member of the site for me is the right way.
I find the lay-out of the site à bit difficulté and more spécifique the lay-out on a thelephone. It's sometimes difficulte to find your way. You can't see the pic before realy tapping on each subject.
The lay-out of the site on the computer is easyer to handel.
Unfortanatly we all live far from each other. Orherwise it could be à fun thing to do some fieldwork and learn from each other on a other way.
Bart the belgian

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello,
What I like about the site. Like I Said before the membres are realy trying to help each other in à way that I appriciate. The way you can become member of the site for me is the right way.
I find the lay-out of the site à bit difficulté and more spécifique the lay-out on a thelephone. It's sometimes difficulte to find your way. You can't see the pic before realy tapping on each subject.
Unfortanatly we all live far from each other. Orherwise it could be à fun thing to do some fieldwork and learn from each other on a other way.
Bart the belgian

It's true Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , it will be wonderful to meet with you in reall life..! I had the proposition in the start , as organize meeting, for example in London where the froum has started ;) with Jack Jack :D , but as the members live around of the glob and they are diffrend situations there with money and passports etc.. Organaiz meeting in any Europan country will be easy for us Europnas, esecially EU countesr.. is just easy to travel between.. but what about the anothers ? ;) but we can see in the next year, when pandemic will over ;) ;)
I belive that something could be possible ;) :D, so we just to need to use the internationality of the forum in the future ;) . I can invate you to the North in the next summer , I can organize all for best for you here ;) but more info in the future about too ;)
But good motivtion for members aren't it Jack Jack ? ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello,
Bart the belgian

Hello Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , have you tried Round Style? I think it's more responsible on mobile phones. I think once you are familiar with the forum it's easier to explore it.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
When I was invited to this website, i was searching a place where i can share, and where i can find themes to give me inspiration, goals. Everything is here ^^ The coin system is prety good :)
What I want now : More people !!! More (at home, inside) themes, more competition themes, with vote system ans prices :p

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
When I was invited to this website, i was searching a place where i can share, and where i can find themes to give me inspiration, goals. Everything is here ^^ The coin system is prety good :)
What I want now : More people !!! More (at home, inside) themes, more competition themes, with vote system ans prices :p

Yeap, keeping positive . Hope more people will join, anyway, you can invite your friends to join here too, if you want .

Maybe a vote competition will be created soon or in future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.