What would you expect ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeap, keeping positive . Hope more people will join, anyway, you can invite your friends to join here too, if you want .

Maybe a vote competition will be created soon or in future :)

So Jack Jack . what with your WoW challange that has endede two weeks ago? didi you forgot about? 😁 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Karl

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm a little bit addicted to the forum with all the content. I come up with new ideas and inspirations and always appreciate the comments and criticism of our members. I've everything what I need.

There are unfortunately some inactive members, but to be honest... maybe it's just as it is. Maybe they are not interested in reading posts or comments or don't want to pend time here. Maybe they have just recognized, that it's easier to just post their pictures on FB or Insta to earn stupid likes and sometimes some meaningless comments.

We need for sure more active members who likes to be and stay active in a forum like ours.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm a little bit addicted to the forum with all the content. I come up with new ideas and inspirations and always appreciate the comments and criticism of our members. I've everything what I need.

There are unfortunately some inactive members, but to be honest... maybe it's just as it is. Maybe they are not interested in reading posts or comments or don't want to pend time here. Maybe they have just recognized, that it's easier to just post their pictures on FB or Insta to earn stupid likes and sometimes some meaningless comments.

We need for sure more active members who likes to be and stay active in a forum like ours.

Highly agree with you here Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , let's hope more will come, or will be invited.

Reactions: Deleted member 250

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I busy these days nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , but will start an other one when will have a bit more time :)

Jack Jack , Let's get this one, that was beffore to votes, for the members ;D,, I just would like to see the results of it, as there is my one pictures I wanted to try in this WoW challange :D. and I would like to really know the results as the all participants there as I think, althought there is not a lot of them :D, but so!
Jack Jack , you just to need to think ahead about what you do on the forum :D :D , I know in this pandemic time is still hard to think ahead about all things ;), :D

Reactions: Karl

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I like this site as there are honest people that comment on your Images and also don’t judge it’s like we’re all a little family helping each other get better. It’s friendly also help full of you want to know anything even if your needing help or info with course work. Everyone is lovely kind and respectful.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I like this site as there are honest people that comment on your Images and also don’t judge it’s like we’re all a little family helping each other get better. It’s friendly also help full of you want to know anything even if your needing help or info with course work. Everyone is lovely kind and respectful.

Thanks a lot Little-em Little-em , just trying to see what everyone are expecting from this site, in order to keep in alive , busy and interesting.

D

Deleted member 250

I would like more interaction with members. There is a lot of knowlege and ideas to be shared and the great thing about this forum is nobody gets upset when offered constructive, well considered critique on images.
I would encourage our members to air their ideas on the images that are uploaded. You do not have to be an expert, just have an opinon and share it. Nobody will be offended and that`s how we all learn.
And also do not be afraid to ask for help, advice or just another point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.