What would you expect ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy Nelson

Jun 5, 2020
Hi, I joined this group with no expectations, but what I found is a wonderful, albeit small, community of wonderful photographers from around the world, who share my love of tiny things. <3
I have so much to learn, and find I need more equipment to properly do macro photography (external flash, diffuser and maybe a lens. I need to use my tripod more for still images. But I mostly take pictures of bees, so focus stacking likely isn't going to work. I love looking at other people's pictures. I can't be on all the time, and especially when the weather is nice here I want to be outside taking pictures! I am happy to be here and when I have time will try to participate in the challenges. :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi, I joined this group with no expectations, but what I found is a wonderful, albeit small, community of wonderful photographers from around the world, who share my love of tiny things. <3
I have so much to learn, and find I need more equipment to properly do macro photography (external flash, diffuser and maybe a lens. I need to use my tripod more for still images. But I mostly take pictures of bees, so focus stacking likely isn't going to work. I love looking at other people's pictures. I can't be on all the time, and especially when the weather is nice here I want to be outside taking pictures! I am happy to be here and when I have time will try to participate in the challenges. :)

Thanks Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson , it is small, but we hope it will grow at some point. Will be shame this site to die. And no problem about activity, everyone is busy in their life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.