Your opinion? When heaven is closer than you think...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4, 1/500s, iso 1000, 100mm, no tripod, no flash, Canon 5D mk III

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi friends,
This picture was taken this year; I know that lately I have been showing you oldies but goodies, but it was my wish to make those old photos live again. So they re-surface and they still bring me joy.
I hope you would like this photo too.
Huge thanks for your lovely feedback.
Best regards.
View attachment 6167

Really beautiful picture Yohanna_D Yohanna_D 🙏 perfection in all details 🤩🙏💗

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm stunning about this picture and I'm asking myself how you always achieve such results. You've a very good eye for such beautiful things. Maybe I should also test it to take pictures later in the evening Yohanna_D Yohanna_D

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I'm stunning about this picture and I'm asking myself how you always achieve such results. You've a very good eye for such beautiful things. Maybe I should also test it to take pictures later in the evening Yohanna_D Yohanna_D
yeah, it's a great idea to go out in the evening and shoot; the days are still quite long enough so even at 8:30 you can have wonderful results.
to answer Greg Greg78340 's question, I guess it's about training yourself and your eye and the more you practice, the better you get. And because it's a passion, you can achieve great results, trust me :)

• Love
Reactions: Greg