Your opinion? When spring created beauty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4.5
1/400s
100mm
iso 400
Canon 5D mk III

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , long time haven't seen you. As always, your images are full with love and passion, especially the bokeh effect.

• Love
Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
thank you Jack Jack ; indeed my schedule was like crazy with so little time for me; you have no idea how my daily routine was like:
waking up at 6h30 am and being back home after the cerfew so somewhere at 7 pm and then eat, shower and then sleeping. And that since last vacation (december).
I was exhausted so no I am trying to catch up with a normal rythm. Not to mention the amount of work for school and meet ups with the parents; and orientation for 10th graders (before their SATS); in a nuthsell, I had no time for me and my private life :(
Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thank you Jack Jack ; indeed my schedule was like crazy with so little time for me; you have no idea how my daily routine was like:
waking up at 6h30 am and being back home after the cerfew so somewhere at 7 pm and then eat, shower and then sleeping. And that since last vacation (december).
I was exhausted so no I am trying to catch up with a normal rythm. Not to mention the amount of work for school and meet ups with the parents; and orientation for 10th graders (before their SATS); in a nuthsell, I had no time for me and my private life :(
Thank you for your understanding.
There is not a problem at all. We all have own daily routine. I know, keeping balance between work and life it's mission, especially during this time. But glad that you back :) . I think you missed a lot since your last visit .

• Love

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I missed those days when I could be here every day; and post as much as I could; I could not even take photos since last autumn (one time of shooting); and let alone editing my old photos :(

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I missed those days when I could be here every day; and post as much as I could; I could not even take photos since last autumn (one time of shooting); and let alone editing my old photos :(
I had some chances to take some images, sadly not macro due of weather. But not a lot of time. Hard to find time for yourself when you are an adult, wish to be a kid again :D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The whole pandemic becomes more and more a horror for all of us but it's even more important to find a compensation for it. Your flower shots are at least as beautiful as your butterfly photos! The background and the popping colors from the flower are just awesome!

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
The whole pandemic becomes more and more a horror for all of us but it's even more important to find a compensation for it. Your flower shots are at least as beautiful as your butterfly photos! The background and the popping colors from the flower are just awesome!
that is so kind of you; hope this period of time will end soon! 🙏🙏