WHO WILL THE WINNER OF Top Poster of the Month -July?! :D :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Maybe the one or the other will roll their eyes or just hate me, but this is an useless post from my point of view. A challenge of the top poster of the month leads at most to unnecessary posts from members to just counts up their posts. Not every thread or post must be comment several times.

Reactions: Jack and Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe the one or the other will roll their eyes or just hate me, but this is an useless post from my point of view. A challenge of the top poster of the month leads at most to unnecessary posts from members to just counts up their posts. Not every thread or post must be comment several times.

Agree, i mentioned that spamming is against our forum rules. At some point , yes I do comment on images, because I like others work. But post count doesn’t really interest me. Is there for fun only .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not spamming, just just fair posting Is in the game πŸ˜ƒ. On the forum is lot of posts to refresh and every day new pictures to leave comments and reply.. πŸ˜‚ and just be active.. and have fun...πŸ˜‚, not empty spamming.. noone want to talk with itself.. so contributs are necessary too..πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
If just would be time for this everything .. 😬🀣

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Agree, have fun, sharing images, learning about macro photography, sharing skills , experience and knowledge:)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Agree, have fun, sharing images, learning about macro photography, sharing skills , experience and knowledge:)

Discussions about everything.. off topic with nice people are nice too 😁
I'll post more pictures if I fix my computer... and find some of time for it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.