WHO WILL THE WINNER OF Top Poster of the Month -July?! :D :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think so. Looking forward for the images :D

Today!😁 I need to post pictures after a bit long time 🀣🀭. My PC almost fixed πŸ™, and still wedding pictures to editing πŸ˜…, but I took some of new macros too last time.. πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What was wrong with your computer nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo? Glad that you now can proceed with your photos.
I'm excited to see your new pictures.

Hi Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , just has started working so heavily.. and especially Lr classic cc.. I've done so lot of trying to fix it but still.. not everything will, looked just by a mom..πŸ˜… tomorrow new trying.. 🀣 I'll try to upload Lr software again and remove the old one and start the new catalogue.. πŸ˜…. So you need to wait a bit time for more pictures Helix! πŸ™πŸ˜ luckily I upload today some of πŸ˜ƒπŸ™

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , just has started working so heavily.. and especially Lr classic cc.. I've done so lot of trying to fix it but still.. not everything will, looked just by a mom..πŸ˜… tomorrow new trying.. 🀣 I'll try to upload Lr software again and remove the old one and start the new catalogue.. πŸ˜…. So you need to wait a bit time for more pictures Helix! πŸ™πŸ˜ luckily I upload today some of πŸ˜ƒπŸ™

I would say to uninstall your Lr , and try to install it again. But make spare you don’t remove your catalogues , if you don’t want.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would say to uninstall your Lr , and try to install it again. But make spare you don’t remove your catalogues , if you don’t want.

Today my PC has working very well.. and so fast that I was supprised , we will see how will going like. .. ;) πŸ™

Status
Not open for further replies.