Your opinion? Wild flower

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon 6d, Canon 100mm f2.8L @iso100 f16, 1/160sec, speedlight with diy diffuser.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Thank you for your comments! The yellow part is un-intended. As I explained above, I believe it can only be solved using focus stacking. :) or maybe I should have shot a little farther, and cropped the image in post.
About "colours aren't bright," do you mean you like more luminance on the purple part?
Hello, I like more luminance overall. The White realy White. The yellow realy yellow. I think for exemple more saturation and overall light

Reactions: Jack and Karl
D

Deleted member 310

Hi All!

Thanks for your comment about the focus! it is already at f16 and hand held. Yup i missed focus, and should have focused on the tip of the petals :D About the center part of the flower, focus stacking is the only way to solve it, i believe :D
Someday, I will buy focus rail and tripod that i can tilt and point lower near ground,
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian
Do you use the dof button on your camera ?

Reactions: Jack
D

Deleted member 310

Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian
To optimize your chances to make a sharp picture and a good dof, use the liveview, the dof button, and manual focus, that's how I work most of the time, I'm not going to draw you a picture, just look at my pictures (it's not presumptuous of me, a lot happens and even goes way beyond me, but it's a good point for a start). ;)