Want critique Wild orchidee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso:400
1/60 sec
F/14

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian ,
nice pictures but:
  • the focus is in wrong place, I would like to see it in central of the flower, not on the petal there on the left above only, or do by focus stracking whole flower \\ feel the frames\\ effect
  • composition not the best, maybe on the right petal if would be whole , will be fine, when on petal on the the left - above is too- or cropping in this moment
/ the light is to high - you can improve it by editing, and the shades on the picture need to be improving to do them more friendly for an eye.. ;)

It\s only my noticed and opinons :D

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
nice pictures but:
  • the focus is in wrong place, I would like to see it in central of the flower, not on the petal there on the left above only, or do by focus stracking whole flower \\ feel the frames\\ effect
  • composition not the best, maybe on the right petal if would be whole , will be fine, when on petal on the the left - above is too- or cropping in this moment
/ the light is to high - you can improve it by editing, and the shades on the picture need to be improving to do them more friendly for an eye.. ;)

This is great feedback. Thank you.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
This is great feedback. Thank you.
nice pictures but:

Hello, does this picture has a better approche ? Same flower, same Light, single shot received_273939357303287.jpeg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
All background do only black 👌😉
There I see much more to do as I thought, but I hope you understand Bart the belgian Bart the belgian what I mean! Not much to do yet for me😉
Maybe someone else can have more ideas 😉. For my eye the simple black background will be working well with the flower, when you took so great improving 👌😉. So I want to see the picture again with simple flower and the simple black background 🤩👌😉
Thanks for sharing the picture 😉

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
There I see much more to do as I thought, but I hope you understand Bart the belgian Bart the belgian what I mean! Not much to do yet for me😉
Maybe someone else can have more ideas 😉. For my eye the simple black background will be working well with the flower, when you took so great improving 👌😉. So I want to see the picture again with simple flower and the simple black background 🤩👌😉
I think I understand. Thank you for your reply. Have à Nice weekend

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hey nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo...couldn't give better tips! You've absolutely pointed it out.

Bart the belgian Bart the belgian with this tips you can improve your quality a lot! But the picture itself is not bad, but can be improved.