Your opinion? Wild paradise

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/5*
1/500s
iso 800
100mm
Canon 5D mk III
no tripod

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
Another picture of my series with this gorgeous melithea that posed for me for about an hour; a magical hour for me where I could take it from different angles; I was lucky enough to have it on that beautiful purple flower that contrasted with its orange wings; the tones of the background that looked like pastels - I am just in love ā™„ Thank you for your support and lovely feedback. Best regards and stay safe.

PS: stay tight as you will see more of this butterfly in a series; I can't help myself. šŸ˜†

986A6688_modif.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
the contrast is really great ... maybe a little too much saturation??? (y)
I did not even use Saturation but Vibrance a bit; but even lowered the contrast and some parts of the saturation; besides the butterfly where I wanted to put a light on.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Ok ok you'll say, i answer always the same things ... perfect , great , super, blablabla ... but that's true T_T where do you go to get those wonderfull backgrounds ?

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I have a spot at about 6 km far from home; it's like a field with high wild grass not mown for 2 months - so you can imagine the jungle; I had the chance to spot this butterfly on that purple flower and there were other purple flowers around it so I played with the surroundings; and also with the light. ;)