Your opinion? Wild paradise

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/5*
1/500s
iso 800
100mm
Canon 5D mk III
no tripod

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
To be honest, from my side looks amazing as it is and how retouched has been. Agree with some, is slightly to much saturation, but that's probably to bring these colours to life.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Yohanna_D Yohanna_D Hello, I have looked at this photo 3 times and each time my reaction was different. First time i saw it i loved it, the second time i thought perhaps that purple flower could be shifted a little to something not so strong and now I'm undecided about the colour:unsure:.

It's very bold and appears to be intentional so that's not a bad thing in my books. Purposedly loud maybe? Everything else about the photo is perfect (nice bokeh on that background), just the colour im uncertain of apart from that well done!

Reactions: Jack and Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Thank you all for your feedback; indeed I played a bit with the vibrance on the flower but in real life what my eye saw was quite a vibrant purple; the thing is that our cameras + lens never get to depict the real true colors that our eyes perceive - which is kinda frustrating.
Here is a bit of the raw file despite the luminosity on which I worked while editing the photo, so don't focus on that ;)
and again our screens and camera do not do justice to the real colors, trust me.
what I did was to enhance that color a bit more ;)
But I understand that sometimes these vibrant colors can make you undecided :)
raw_flower.JPG