Your opinion? Wild paradise

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/5*
1/500s
iso 800
100mm
Canon 5D mk III
no tripod

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
Another picture of my series with this gorgeous melithea that posed for me for about an hour; a magical hour for me where I could take it from different angles; I was lucky enough to have it on that beautiful purple flower that contrasted with its orange wings; the tones of the background that looked like pastels - I am just in love ♥ Thank you for your support and lovely feedback. Best regards and stay safe.

PS: stay tight as you will see more of this butterfly in a series; I can't help myself.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
the contrast is really great ... maybe a little too much saturation???
I did not even use Saturation but Vibrance a bit; but even lowered the contrast and some parts of the saturation; besides the butterfly where I wanted to put a light on.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Ok ok you'll say, i answer always the same things ... perfect , great , super, blablabla ... but that's true T_T where do you go to get those wonderfull backgrounds ?

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I have a spot at about 6 km far from home; it's like a field with high wild grass not mown for 2 months - so you can imagine the jungle; I had the chance to spot this butterfly on that purple flower and there were other purple flowers around it so I played with the surroundings; and also with the light.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…