Wildlife photography, what you say about? :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Wht you say about Wildlife photography?
Do you have any good sugesstions how to do it in best way?
what to need to have with us?
What about equipments that you need to have with us?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
hmm , intrested.. , you say about 70-200 ..I\ve hearted lot about..do you like the lens? :cool:

Yeah, I got the Canon 70-200 iS L II , but is not real for wildlife. I mean you can take pictures of animals but depends what animals, you wouldn’t really go with an 70-200 to take pictures of lions )))

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Mother Nature has to be on your side, she will provide everything you will need to photograph Nature & wildlife in particular...phone to big telephoto lens...what is the use if you are sitting in your car and watching it go by...interaction with the wildlife is a must to get that photo that you want...only Nature's generosity will let you get that published shot. I have said it before & will say it again...it is the experience and not the photo that it is all about...the photo is the bonus! I have learned that from the beginning of interacting with Nature...Wildlife does all the work...you are just an observer...baiting/hunting/touching is not allowed in my book!!! If nature touches you that is okay 🥰
P1070264.jpg
Not a clear detailed photo...but it tells the story of one of my most exciting adventures in the woods...

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, I got the Canon 70-200 iS L II , but is not real for wildlife. I mean you can take pictures of animals but depends what animals, you wouldn’t really go with an 70-200 to take pictures of lions )))

juu maybe not, by I\ve heard about that is great for shoot butterflies.. how you say about it.. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Mother Nature has to be on your side, she will provide everything you will need to photograph Nature & wildlife in particular...phone to big telephoto lens...what is the use if you are sitting in your car and watching it go by...interaction with the wildlife is a must to get that photo that you want...only Nature's generosity will let you get that published shot. I have said it before & will say it again...it is the experience and not the photo that it is all about...the photo is the bonus! I have learned that from the beginning of interacting with Nature...Wildlife does all the work...you are just an observer...baiting/hunting/touching is not allowed in my book!!! If nature touches you that is okay 🥰
View attachment 2049
Not a clear detailed photo...but it tells the story of one of my most exciting adventures in the woods...

Sounds great :love: :love: :love: :love: , thank you Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , you really love it ,I thought about you when I wrote the topic :love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Experiences with Nature are priceless and capturing that priceless treasure is impossible ... so enjoy the experience ... not the camera angle/focus and picture perfect ... all my best shots are archived in my brain and not on the computer...have fun out there it will improve you health...so they say...I believe them
P1070259.jpg

Last edited:

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
My brain is filled with love of Mother Nature, her art cannot be bought or sold...as the economy is heading to disaster...Mother Nature is growing stronger
Words of a Nature Nerd,
Greg...Hi there đź’š
P1030161.jpg