Want critique Windy night two day ago wim my new friend ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 200 f3.5 1-200s, 60mm stacking 16pictures. led ring macro- Olympus camera and lens ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Iso 200 f3.5 1-200s, 60mm stacking 16pictures.jpg

or friends :D, as they as two same ;) , windy night again and the insects very fast too :D, I had just some of lucky and some secound to create some of focus stacking sarjas :D
stacked 16 pictures- Adobe Photoshop cc , some of editing just in PS and expoting to JPG :D
Picture taken two days ago by night , edited some minut ago ;)
How you like it ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Compare your first pictures with this one and you'll see the difference how you've improved your skills. But if there's no "but" you don't know how you can improve it even better. It's a mix of expecting only praise and need the critism to become better.

Your picture is a really good rendered stack. I would maybe try to brighten the picture a bit and reduce the shadows n the bug a bit. But that's all. Jack Jack mentioned the rest already.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Compare your first pictures with this one and you'll see the difference how you've improved your skills. But if there's no "but" you don't know how you can improve it even better. It's a mix of expecting only praise and need the critism to become better.

Your picture is a really good rendered stack. I would maybe try to brighten the picture a bit and reduce the shadows n the bug a bit. But that's all. Jack Jack mentioned the rest already.

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉.