Your opinion? Winter macros, snowy spoon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1\80 s , f\3.2 ISO 1250 . Olympus em-10MarkIII. 60mm macro Olympus, And Extension rinng Tubes mmlite 10+16mm

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
OKS Lumilusika-min.jpg

Last winter remembering. ❄
The picture I took in the park, Oulu Finland, in the picture is tree's dry flower with some of fresh snow. My one of firsts pictures schooted with macro lens and Extension ring Tubes mmlite 10+16mm.
Nordic winter is snowing, dark and cold , but some of great, beautiful occasions too to take great pictures if you are not affraid aboud cold.. :D ;) I love winter, because of it I moved from Poland to North Finland 🤩❄❄❄❄
Have you seen snow ever? ;) :p ❄🌨

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
I think you lose perspective from this angle

With external tubs is hard to get better perspective, by only lens is more easy, with external tubs magnification is only much bigger..

Why you think I lose the angel @Christophe Berche ?
Itself I like this perspective, althought some of steps back will be working too great..
It was only my first outdoor pictures shooted with external tubs :D, but it got good opinions in Oulu Camera Club :D, the snow spoon works well on the picture.., maybe if I will be have higher dof and the snow more sharp.. will be maybe better.. - higher f numbers will be maybe good.. ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 310
D

Deleted member 310

With external tubs is hard to get better perspective, by only lens is more easy, with external tubs magnification is only much bigger..

Why you think I lose the angel @Christophe Berche ?
Itself I like this perspective, althought some of steps back will be working too great..
It was only my first outdoor pictures shooted with external tubs :D, but it got good opinions in Oulu Camera Club :D, the snow spoon works well on the picture.., maybe if I will be have higher dof and the snow more sharp.. will be maybe better.. - higher f numbers will be maybe good.. ;)
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
maybe try stacking ;)