Your opinion? Beauty Shaped

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/3200
f/2.0
ISO 100

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Beauty Shaped

From my today's visit in the Botanical Garden.
I came across these two little beautiful flowers! They were surfacing out of the greens around them and from the moment I saw them this is the pictures that came into my mind! They are surfacing out of the colourful palette of their abstract surround beautiful shaped!

DSC_3348.JPG

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
whoooaa very good colors ! how did you get this blurry background ? Oh , F2 ? great !!!

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
whoooaa very good colors ! how did you get this blurry background ? Oh , F2 ? great !!!
Thanks Greg!

Yes f/2.0 does the job. And if you add in the equation my +2 Close Up filter depth of field becomes completely sallow

Helios 81N is Unique. I'm in love with this lens.

Reactions: Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beauty Shaped

I came across these two little beautiful flowers! They were surfacing out of the greens around them and from the moment I saw them this is the pictures that came into my mind! They are surfacing out of the colourful palette of their abstract surround beautiful shaped!

View attachment 6828

Hello dear again!! :love:🙏

oh my God , panos_adgr panos_adgr when you sand me the screen shoot of it I was very excited to see the finished result, and oh.. hard to find right words to decript what I'm feeling now to watching the picture!! ah , I opened it on full screen and just stoped everything by this monet.. :love: :love: , watched by long long time ah.
I say you just the picture is so.. magical :love::love::love::love: , yes it's best word to describe it '' MAGICAL'' :love::love::love:🙏🙏🙏. I really love it!!! I'm really exciting to see the result and so BEAUTIFUL :love:, you are as sorcerer with your camera and lenses :love: . Great colors , lighting and all.. perfect!

I'm always exciting to see more your work Panos! :love:🤩🙏

• Love

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beauty Shaped

View attachment 6828

Hello dear again!! :love:🙏

oh my God , panos_adgr panos_adgr when you sand me the screen shoot of it I was very excited to see the finished result, and oh.. hard to find right words to decript what I'm feeling now to watching the picture!! ah , I opened it on full screen and just stoped everything by this monet.. :love: :love: , watched by long long time ah.
I say you just the picture is so.. magical :love::love::love::love: , yes it's best word to describe it '' MAGICAL'' :love::love::love:🙏🙏🙏. I really love it!!! I'm really exciting to see the result and so BEAUTIFUL :love:, you are as sorcerer with your camera and lenses :love: . Great colors , lighting and all.. perfect!
I'm always exciting to see more your work Panos! :love:🤩🙏
Thank you so much Natalia! You made me blush! 😊

I didn't do anything special.
Here is the photo straight out of camera with no post processing with Neutral Colour Profile.

View attachment 6831

:LOL: , I thought so I'll do it but when I just like to write what I'm thinking and feeling like.. all true :D
I really love your work 🤩:love::love:
and the original picture looks fine too, but now I can see your postprocessing skills that work fine for me! So, you make as me, digital work .. :)
As you know.. I understand your artistic work well from the start, and you mine .. because we have lot what connecting us.. as photographers :) It's really fine!
For me your work and pictures are very speciall for me :) , you have great skills to create art from everythink.. 🤩:love: I love it :)

• Love

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The flowers looks as they would fly above a sea full of green color. Placed in frame without any kind of connection.
The picture gives a feeling of freedom... wonderful panos_adgr panos_adgr

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I love the birghter version for sure; well done dear friend; a soft and gentle photo that is full of charm!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I love the birghter version for sure; well done dear friend; a soft and gentle photo that is full of charm!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thank you very very much Yohanna for your kind words!!!:)

The second photo is the straight out of camera file with no edit.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
The flowers looks as they would fly above a sea full of green color. Placed in frame without any kind of connection.
The picture gives a feeling of freedom... wonderful panos_adgr panos_adgr
Thank you very much my friend! Glad you like it! This is what I liked also. It is as the flower are surfacing from the chaotic colours and are shaped. This why I was inspired with this title.