Your opinion? Beauty Shaped

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/3200
f/2.0
ISO 100

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello dear again!! :love:🙏

oh my God , panos_adgr panos_adgr when you sand me the screen shoot of it I was very excited to see the finished result, and oh.. hard to find right words to decript what I'm feeling now to watching the picture!! ah , I opened it on full screen and just stoped everything by this monet.. :love: :love: , watched by long long time ah.
I say you just the picture is so.. magical :love::love::love::love: , yes it's best word to describe it '' MAGICAL'' :love::love::love:🙏🙏🙏. I really love it!!! I'm really exciting to see the result and so BEAUTIFUL :love:, you are as sorcerer with your camera and lenses :love: . Great colors , lighting and all.. perfect!
I'm always exciting to see more your work Panos! :love:🤩🙏

:LOL: , I thought so I'll do it but when I just like to write what I'm thinking and feeling like.. all true :D
I really love your work 🤩:love::love:
and the original picture looks fine too, but now I can see your postprocessing skills that work fine for me! So, you make as me, digital work .. :)
As you know.. I understand your artistic work well from the start, and you mine .. because we have lot what connecting us.. as photographers :) It's really fine!
For me your work and pictures are very speciall for me :) , you have great skills to create art from everythink.. 🤩:love: I love it :)

Thank you very much dear Natalia! Your words are so kind! You know how I feel and think when I'm photographing. I forget everything and my mind and soul is there.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very much dear Natalia! Your words are so kind! You know how I feel and think when I'm photographing. I forget everything and my mind and soul is there.

I understand you well my dear and you make it well . Hope you will keep making your amazing pictures and you will still surprise me lot of times 😇😜. Waiting for future to see more your pictures 🤩 🙏😁

Reactions: panos_adgr