Best country to live ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

ManesNera

Aug 29, 2020
I like Norway. Love the nature here. Landscape is so different, you can see here only rocks and dead grass (place where I live) or you can see mountains so big that you can see their top or amazing forests. Month ago we spent out 2week holidays in Lofoten islands. So amazing. That trip was with a car and we made 3.5k km in 3weeks. There are a lot to see.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
if you want to focus on the living environment, my country, Corsica, is ideal (sea, beaches, sun, mountains, skiing ...) ... but it's an island and life is relatively expensive...the same for iceland, except for the much harsher climate.
Canada is a good alternative ... but don't be afraid of the winter months

Canada is good alternative, but it’s like miles away, never been there so that’s why asking others opinions, how about jobs in Corsica, I’m assuming it’s not a lot as economy is focused on tourism .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I like Norway. Love the nature here. Landscape is so different, you can see here only rocks and dead grass (place where I live) or you can see mountains so big that you can see their top or amazing forests. Month ago we spent out 2week holidays in Lofoten islands. So amazing. That trip was with a car and we made 3.5k km in 3weeks. There are a lot to see.

That’s lovely trip ManesNera ManesNera , if taking off job part m than I guess all country are good to live. Someone said that netherlands is good as well.

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Canada is good alternative, but it’s like miles away, never been there so that’s why asking others opinions, how about jobs in Corsica, I’m assuming it’s not a lot as economy is focused on tourism .
yes, mostly but increasingly oriented towards ecology thanks to the training provided at the faculty of Corté at the cutting edge in this field, as well as in IT

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
And what do you think about USA? :)
I think if would like to move still somewhere.. it would be probably USA ;) :D , there would be lot to do for me , especilly with horses and photograhy ;) :D
I had intresting offert of job in Texas in very famous arabians horses stable, full of horse stars.. but now is unposssible to travel somwhere 🤣 :geek:

how do you thin abou USA?, I think is dream country of lot of Europans, still :p :D
what do you say about, Jack Jack and ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA could say samthing else ;) Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek ? ;)

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Well I have said before the American Desert is my second most favourite spot on the planet and I would love to explore as much of it as possible. I will be heading back as soon as I can.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I’m more focused on quite area where I can enjoy more nature, not really big fan of big cities , as its expensive and at some point I found is waste of life.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Come to Canada Jack, we Canadians would welcome you as would our abundant nature and you would love the great many different landscapes. Very few big cities here but they have their green spaces too.

I heard from some of my friends that in Canada is good balance between personal life and work, I’m not sure how is there regarding jobs. i can’t really migrate to a country were aren’t jobs.