Best country to live ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I heard from some of my friends that in Canada is good balance between personal life and work, I’m not sure how is there regarding jobs. i can’t really migrate to a country were aren’t jobs.

what do you think about USA? 🙏 🙏 🙏 , say me please :)

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I can't say I have ever been unemployed I have gone from job to job seamlessly and I have made my choices to leave jobs and venture into new ones. In my field if I can't find a job I would go freelance.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
In my opinion best places to live in US are Miami, Hollywood, Washington seems to be ok.

Even in United Kingdom is ok to live, but not in big cities, as they are very expensive.

Thanks Jack Jack 😉. Why not California? 🤩🤩

But I think about Kentucky if I would get job on the racing track 😁 🤩.
In Texas is lot of horse stables. But would be fine have ocean beaches close too 🤩

In UK Scotland would be interesting to life ,and beautiful 🤩😉

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
This topic can be very interesting , today I spoke with my work colleague about moving abroad, and he said to Canada , he mentioned that there is very nice and it's good balance between work and life. What's your opinion about that ? Or tell something about your country.

Here in UK, it's hard to have a balance , especially in London.

I think Canada is on the 3rd place after Iceland and Norway as the best countries to live in. So if I were you I would defenitely choose Canada as a great option because speaking Norwegian Islander is not the easiest language ever :D
However you should take into account that Health care insurance in Canada is quite expensive - like not as expensive as in the USA but not far from it; and also healthy food and life style in general.
But the way people think, they live, their vision on so many aspects, their open-mindedness are more than awesome!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think Canada is on the 3rd place after Iceland and Norway as the best countries to live in. So if I were you I would defenitely choose Canada as a great option because speaking Norwegian Islander is not the easiest language ever :D
However you should take into account that Health care insurance in Canada is quite expensive - like not as expensive as in the USA but not far from it; and also healthy food and life style in general.
But the way people think, they live, their vision on so many aspects, their open-mindedness are more than awesome!

what about life in France , isn't there good life too? ;)