Your opinion? Black and orange flying with ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
F/8 1/200 iso 200

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Greg Greg , itโ€™s really beautiful photo. And yes these little spiders seems to attack an other insect , thatโ€™s really weird. But you got the moment ;)

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Thank to my daughter who discover that :p Sometimes it's not easy to go out for photo with my daughters, but sometimes she helps me to find something to shoot ^^

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank to my daughter who discover that :p Sometimes it's not easy to go out for photo with my daughters, but sometimes she helps me to find something to shoot ^^

You need to buy her a camera, or give her your camera and you can do pictures with the phone :D

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yeah I already bought a camera ^^ and I gave her my old tripod lol , but she only 5 yo lol I ask her to try a good photo
100_0658.JPG
100_0657.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Baenki

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Jack Jack Greg Greg Shut down the forum, we are done. Hands down, the best photos posted here. Small critique: For the first picture your daughter might want to use a faster shutter speed in combination with a larger apperture. In the second one, get in closer, decrease apperture for bokeh in the background and maybe use some Dodge&Burn to accentuate the facial detail. I'm also missing the EXIF data. Other than that, awesome work!!!
(y)๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Leraymurat

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
AHAHAHAHA ! Great comment Baenki Baenki ! you made me laught a lot ! Don't worry, when I saw her pictures, I punished her looool

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Greg Greg as a kid I also loved my camera. Got a really old one as a toddler. It had film and you had to drag and push the camera to move to the next frame. Also had a flash with 5 individual bulbs. Each one could be used once, then broke.

View attachment 15362
Something like this, if not exactly that one.

After that I loved my grandfathers polaroid camera. And when i was around 10 I got my first real digicam. I loved it, also made some movies with friends. You just need them to start out young.

The first picture I can remember which I took myself and got printed by my parents was with the first camera. An underexposed and extremely blurry slug. I think the blur was so extreme that it looked like it had cartoonish speed lines. I'll probably never find that one again.

Good times. ;)

Attachments

• Agfamatic_Pocket-4000.jpg
    Agfamatic_Pocket-4000.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: