Your opinion? Brevity

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D7200
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/1250
f/2.8
ISO 100

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
It is one of favourite ever photos. Usually I'm never satisfied with my works. But this one of my very best.
Funny thing... As I was taking photos I stood up and I noticed a twisting long leaf. And It happened.
Thank you bill!

Reactions: Deleted member 250

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Well I have already set it as a desktop image!

Yes it is abstract! Since I started taking macro photos I' doing mostly abstract. I love abstract and macro or close up photography is a fool of creative opportunities!

that’s great. Would be amazing to see more then ;)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
that’s great. Would be amazing to see more then ;)
I will post more!
I'm very excited with abstract and close up photography! The last couple of weeks I did some early in the morning visits in a botanical garden that is relatively close to where I live. To be honest I go every weekend as soon as I wake up because it's early and is quite. I I spent 2 to 3 hours each time I go there, walking and photographing. This thing with close up photography has also changed te way I work a lot. I shoot at about 99% with my 50mm lenses! My Helios 81N and my nikkor af 50mm f1.8D. Shooting with a nifty fifty lens is an excellent experience creative wise. Nice angle no distorsion and you can play anytime with the depth of field. I own 50mm lenses for the past 25 and more years and after all this time lately they have replaced my zoom lenses. Well it depends on the subject and place also. You get my point.