CANON EF MP-E 65 F/2.8

Exclusively macro lens x1 to x5
Compatible
CANON cameras
Ideal
Macrophotography only
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
hello...i use the 150 sigma and i have also an extension Hoya close up n°3.....but I haven't used it yet....it is so hot.. 😆

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm wondering about the fact that you don't know this lens Jack Jack as it's really famous for macro photographs. It's too expensive for me but the possible results are fantastic. Some extreme macro photographs uses it and their pictures are awesome. But it's really hard to handle because if the missing autofocus and you'll need a macro raiö for focus stacking.

Mary Collimateur

Jun 21, 2020
With the 105 macro I don't use autofocus, it's already a point of resolution. This afternoon I read (on the beach) macro photography (a magazine n°17) an article on this lens, a certain Christophe B Gérard takes his pictures freehand (too strong the guy).;)

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
It's very difficulte, for me, tu use it, cause you need a docile subject who is not afraid (because we approach very close), and who does not move. The better thing is find dead insects or things that do not move (mushrooms, minerals .....).Or, you must shoot in the early morning :) .anyway, I'm really impressed with those who do (and there are) this on living insects!

Reactions: Mary Collimateur

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm wondering about the fact that you don't know this lens Jack Jack as it's really famous for macro photographs. It's too expensive for me but the possible results are fantastic. Some extreme macro photographs uses it and their pictures are awesome. But it's really hard to handle because if the missing autofocus and you'll need a macro raiö for focus stacking.

Nope, I just found it when added to the site :D . I mean when I was doing researchers, I found only 100mm L and non L. And I haven't seen others.

But glad that I went with 100mm L, has pretty much what I need, autofocus, IS, and weather sealed. And also is great for portraits.

Reactions: Mary Collimateur

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Added Sigma 150 mm Macro. Would be awesome if you'd like to leave a review/rating