COVID vaccine

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
People are people and there always will be these who will create or believe in such of conspiracies like 5G one . So how is the vaccine so far ?

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
People are people and there always will be these who will create or believe in such of conspiracies like 5G one . So how is the vaccine so far ?

Well Jack I will tell you the truth.
I was a bit nervous about the AstraZeneca that I had to do and it was about all this noise about the Astra side effects. But I have some doctors who are happen to be either friends. They all told me that it was safe and very good.
I also knew and know as all of us indeed, that ALL medicine do have some unwanted side effects depending on the subject who receives them or in other reasons.

I did it in the morning and they kept me there for precaution, for about 50 minutes due to some allergy history I have (which has to do with food allergies).

I was fine. I just had two times a bit temperature (one time in the evening 37C that went by ten minutes after I took a Depon and on time during night 37.5C which also went by ten minutes after I took a Depon. Nothing else. And I felt a bit 'heavy' in the vaccination day, evening.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Glad that you have done it you are feeling well. Have you done the second jab? Personally , I will still wait regarding vaccine, I’m a bit skeptic , for me is no reason to rush. Regarding what vaccine, honestly not sure, I was thinking about pfizer vaccine , as I saw a lot of people are choosing this one, but still believe that all vaccines are the same.

And probably there will be some side effects as well, I’m not sure, but this vaccines covers the new Indian COVID virus ?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…