Want critique David and Goliath

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso:1600, f/13 and 1/60 sec

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
You've some JPG artefacts which reduces the image quality and the colors are a bit oversaturized. The composition itself is great but this is a bit distracting.

Reactions: Karl

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
great action photo!
Is not problem with noice right now Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , only with the image quality , but only with bacground :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , did you cropped a lot the picture?
I dis not crop this time. The background is thé plant behind the animals. Maybe next time I can take à background like in à scary movie. The ladybug eats thé other at thé end. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
You've some JPG artefacts which reduces the image quality and the colors are a bit oversaturized. The composition itself is great but this is a bit distracting.
Can you explain me what is distraction you in the picture? Can I do something about this artefacts ?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian, I made some screenshots to show you what I mean.

20200612_222606.jpg

The ladybug itself is ok but the backgrounds has artifacts which results from a stronger JPG compression.

20200612_222541.jpg

You see the artifacts very good in the maeked area. Do you see the color blocks? I should be a smooth fading between the dark and the bright areas, but you see these artifacts instead.

You can avoid this by using a better quality for your JPGs. Use 100% quality setting in Photoshop and don't resize the picture.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian, I made some screenshots to show you what I mean.

View attachment 4908

The ladybug itself is ok but the backgrounds has artifacts which results from a stronger JPG compression.

View attachment 4909

You see the artifacts very good in the maeked area. Do you see the color blocks? I should be a smooth fading between the dark and the bright areas, but you see these artifacts instead.

You can avoid this by using a better quality for your JPGs. Use 100% quality setting in Photoshop and don't resize the picture.
I've noticed that sometimes I have realy big Lines in the picture. I don't know why I see this lines